One of our favorite tools in Canvas is the UNDELETE feature. It is still not 100% reliable, but it works most of the time.
Here is how.
- Go to Canvas and log in. Go to the course in which you need to undelete something.
- Look at the URL in your address field. You should see https://canvas.rice.edu/courses/some_number. This “some-number” is your course number.
- After your course number, add /undelete and hit return/enter key on your keyboard.
- You should see a list of content you deleted.
- Follow the prompt to restore.